Dear Sir or Madam,
On May 25, 2018, the Personal Data Protection Regulation, known as RODO, went into effect. The new law introduces rules for businesses to handle the personal information of customers, employees and others.
- Your personal data is processed by: Technico Facility Engineering sp. z o.o. (address: Plac Przymierza 6, 03-944 Warsaw, KRS number: 0000145329, NIP: 5222675474, REGON: 015314511, phone: +48 22 812 72 42).
- Purposes of personal data processing: Your personal data may be processed in order to provide legal services, tax advice, accounting services and to perform administrative activities before the authorities in Poland.
- Legal basis for processing your personal data: the legal basis for processing your personal data is a contract concluded with us, the performance of our legitimate purposes, a legal obligation to which we are subject, or your consent. Your consent may be withdrawn or given in writing or by sending us an email at email@example.com stating: ‘I consent to Technico processing my personal data’.
- Type of personal data processed: identification data collected from you, address data and contact data, data resulting from official documents in the files of your cases, data necessary for the performance of administrative activities referred to in point 2.
- Form and duration of personal data processing: Your personal data will be processed in electronic or paper form.
- Period of retention of personal data: Your personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes.
- Transmission of personal data to third parties: in specific cases, your data may be transmitted to third parties if this is justified by the nature of your order, of which you will be informed in each case. We do not transfer personal data concerning you outside the European Economic Area, unless your order includes the necessity of such transfer, of which you will be informed in each case.
- Your rights. You have the right to: request from us access to your personal data collected by us, request from us rectification of your personal data collected by us, request from us erasure of your personal data collected by us, request from us restriction of processing of your personal data collected by us, object to our processing of your personal data, withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data collected by us, transfer your personal data, lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. Your rights may be exercised by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at +48 22 812 72 42, or in writing at Plac Przymierza 6, 03-944 Warsaw.