- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end user’s device and accessing them is technico.pl operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to his individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
- “Indispensable” cookies enabling use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used for detecting abuses in the scope of authentication within the Service;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling gathering information on the manner of use of the Website;
- “Functional” cookies enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of a chosen language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website etc.;
- In many cases, software used to browse the Internet (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies on User’s end device. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies are available in the settings of software (web browser) e.g:
in Internet Explorer browser
in Mozilla Firefox browser
in Chrome browser
in Safari browser
in Opera browser
- Cookies placed in Service User’s end device and used can also be by partners cooperating with the operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of your web browser’s menu.
We will be happy to work on an individual offer adapted to your personal needs!